Finding Wholesale Products To Sell On eBay
I keep coming back to the topic of eBay product sourcing. This is because the most frequently asked question I get about eBay is. . .
"Where Do I Find Products To Sell On eBay?"
Scott Prock has a different answer than most people. He says rather than looking for products, you should be looking for groups of people called markets and niches first. Then start looking for wholesalers.
For clarification, a market is dog owners, a niche is poodle owners.
Looking at markets before wholesalers is more profitable because it allows you to spot products people want rather than trying to find people to buy a product.
After finding a market or a niche with hungry buyers and hopefully low competion, you then start looking for products.
Scott has become very good at finding wholesale sources for eBay products. I interviewed him about his techniques.
During the interview Scott explained specific searches you can do on Google to find wholesalers and manufacturers for any type of product.
This interview covers:
- Why you should look at the market before looking for products.
- 4 things you must find in any market before you even start looking for specific products.
- How to identify specific highly profitable products within your markets and niches.
- How to use Google to find wholesalers and manufactures of the specific products you've identified.
- How to look at a website and determine if they are a real wholesaler or manufacturer.
- Why you should prefer dealing with sites that require sales tax licenses from buyers.
- How to talk a wholesaler or manufacturer into shipping products directly to your customers. (This is dropshipping without the competition!)
- How to add VALUE to the products you sell so people will buy from you rather than your competitors even when your prices are higher.
- And much more. . .
Originally this interview was sold for $23.47 on a CD, but now you can get it in a PDF for only $7.00. You'll save $16.47, but get the same information.
Get the interview "Finding New Products To Sell On eBay"
for only $7.00 with the link below:
100% No Risk Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with this ebook for any reason your money will be cheerfully refunded. To get a refund just forward the PayPal confirmation email sent to you by PayPal when you purchased the book within 56 days, or your email address and the date of purchase to email@example.com and your money will be refunded. You can keep the ebook even if you request a refund - just for spending the time to look over the report.
PS. Here are links to articles about finding eBay products
"The IWantCollectibles Guide to Ebay Sales"
is now available for immediate download.
Many of the articles and free reports here on IWantCollectibles were originally sent to readers of my Antiques and eBay Newsletter. Not all articles make it onto the website, and readers also get notices of free reports and special offers.
Most Popular Articles on IWantCollectibles
- Finding Products To Sell On eBay
How to find products to sell on eBay is the most common question I get from my readers. This page has links to all the articles and reports I've written about finding eBay products.
- How To Be An Antique Dealer
The best way to start an antiques or collectibles business. Part 1 of a five part series on being an antiques dealer.
- Understanding eBay Changes 2011
This page covers eBay changes and has links to all articles on IWantCollectibles about working within the changes. Sign up for my free newsletter for articles covering new changes as they are announced.
- Tips for Starting an eBay Consignment Business
Selling on consignment is the perfect way to start on eBay. This article is an introduction to consignment selling, and explains what you'll need to be successful. First in a series on eBay Consignment.
- Shopping For eBay Products At Garage Sales
Thirteen tips for garage sale shopping. Part one of a two part series on garage and yard sales.
- Finding New Products for eBay
If you want to sell new products you need to concentrate on items others are not selling. You need to find sources other sellers are unaware of. That is not hard to do. Here's a list of articles to get you started on the right path.
- eBay Auction Category, Title And Keyword Advice
A series of articles about getting your items found on eBay. Covers category selection, eBay keyword rules, and researching keywords. Finally you'll learn how to write an informative, keyword rich title.